Friday, November 6, 2009

day 37

exactly 25 minutes from now, i'll be turning 26...whew!

i've been through different seasons of my life and i thank God for his faithfulness...for 25 years He's been with me, beside me, over me! no words can ever express how thankful i am....still, i want to thank the Lord.... He has blessed me with so many things --my biological family, spiritual family, job, colleagues, friends...i could not ask for more! (ei, naa diay....only God knows...hahaha).

i've been existing for a quarter of the century already (too short a time)...and now, im going to end my silver years...but, im excited for the coming year (and years) and the things that God has prepared for me....=)

with great anticipation....

hala, i just realized, 4 years more....i'll be there 30 already!hehehehe....
wala lang...

the clock's ticking...can't stop it! 26 here i come!weeee...

i wonder who would be the first to greet??! hmmm....

1 comment: